H/A License: 14000007960
- Board-Certified: Hearing Instrument Sciences, National Board for Certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences
- Certified: Audibel, Starkey, Resound, Siemens, Oticon, Phonak, Widex, D.C. Electronics, Micro Tech
- Continuing Education: Regularly exceeds minimum hours required by New York State
- Member: Hearing Health Care Alliance of New York (two-term President), Founder of Help America Hear, Vice President of Enterprise Hearing Solutions, International Hearing Society
- Volunteer: Hearing Protection Awareness, local health fairs
David’s message to his patients
“I’m committed to keeping abreast of the latest breakthroughs in hearing care, but I never forget that a professional’s personal qualifications—thoughtfulness, compassion and dedication—make the biggest difference in your world full of sound.
“As your hearing specialist, I will listen to you, learn from you and involve you in the process. It’s the only way to know which technology and programming are really right for you.
“Sharing knowledge with my colleagues is one of the most important benefits of belonging to professional organizations. I can exchange ideas, learn about new technologies and continually seek better ways of helping my patients.”